Big Jam Studios has outlined the following safety procedures to protect our staff and customers. By working together, we can ensure we are taking as many steps as possible to create a safe working environment.
- Masks: Whilst sharing a room with Big Jam employees, arriving and departing, customers are expected to wear a face covering with the exception of singing, performing or being photographed. Our staff will always wear masks when not at their own workstations. You are responsible for your own masks.
- Sanitising: All door handles, microphones, stands and any other equipment or surfaces that have been accessed will be wiped with appreciate cleaning products before and after each booking.
- Arriving & Departing. Please stand back from the entrance and wait for our staff to stand clear of the door before entering or departing.
- Distancing: Customers and staff agree to stay a minimum of 2 metres away from any other person for the duration of any session.
- Kitchen Area: This is out of bounds for any customers. Only Big Jam Studio employees can make drinks in this area. Please bring your own refreshment supplies.
- Customer Commitment: All customers must agree that they will not attend any studio session if themselves, or any member of their household, have shown virus symptoms in the last 7 days.
Music Recording and Videos:
Because Big Jam Studios has been built with four independent sound isolated rooms, we are now offering socially distanced recording and video sessions which can be managed without coming into any form of contact with each other. All recording sessions will take place downstairs in our large vocal booth. Each artist will be in full contact with Kevin via video and pristine audio link on a large screen, so communication and feedback can be the same as usual.
Our live room is large enough to ensure social distancing measures are admired to at all times. Currently, hire is limited to six group members at one time. Please pay special attention to our safe guarding policy above which applies to anybody coming into the studio.
Corporate Video Production:
There’s a number of ways we can work with you in a safe, and socially distanced manor to ensure you have compelling online video content for your website and social media channels. In fact, we don’t even have to see you in person to create an animated video with voice over, or we can even edit your home filmed content if we advise you on the best recording methods. If necessary, our team can still film you in person from a safe distance, so let’s have a chat about your video requirements and formulate a plan.